Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bill Clinton: "Obama's Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost!"

Former President Bill Clinton on Monday lambasted Barack Obama for his seemingly indignant reaction to Hillary Clinton's latest attacks against him.

"Barack Obama and Rev. Jeremiah Wright have attacked far more people than Hillary has ever attacked," Clinton asserted, "and now they are indignant because the stuff they have done to others is being brought right back to their own front yards?!"

"God Damn Obama, God damn Rev. Wright!" Clinton exclaimed. "Obama's chickens.......are coming home........to rooooost!"

The former President's highly charged remarks drew heavy criticism from Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod, who demanded that Hillary Clinton end her 30 year relationship with her firebrand husband and seek out a more congenial spouse to live with.

Nevertheless, Hillary Clinton insisted that disowning her husband was "simply out of the question".

"I totally reject my husbands inflammatory remarks," she said, "but as imperfect as Bill may be, he has been like family to me."

"He strengthened my faith, attended my wedding and helped me rear my child," she said. "Not once in my conversations with him have I heard him talk about anyone in derogatory terms. I can no more disown him than I could my own daughter, Chelsea - a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, but a woman who once professed a feeling of aversion towards me and Bill, and who on more than one occasion uttered remarks about us that made us cringe."

"Let me make this perfectly clear," Hillary added, "Bill is a part of me and he is a part of the perverse political establishment that I cherish so dearly, and I will never abandon him, so help me God."

However, Mr. Axelrod expressed dismay over Hillary's latest disclaimer, telling reporters on Tuesday that it was "seemingly impossible that after 30 years of living with Bill Clinton and listening to his blustering diatribes, that Hillary had been unaware of her husband's divisive remarks".

"Are we to believe that Hillary just happened to be away from home every time her hate-mongering husband went off on one of his virulent tirades?" he questioned. "Only a pathological liar like Hillary is capable of uttering such a depiscable canard! You can rest assured, that's something Barack Obama will never do, even if it means abandoning his own friends and spiritual mentors!"
Del.icio.us I DiggIt!